DPharma & BPharma Admissions in Top Colleges/Universities
We At Brainerrs Academy help students to get admission in DPharma & BPharma in their desired college/university without any hassle, and also support them to get placed after completion of their degree. We provide admissions all over India and Abroad for various courses and take care of every small detail during the admission process so that students will not face any issue during his/her education time. Physically, our offices are in Noida (sec-62) and Agra (Sikandra). You can visit us for admission process or call at 8937003348 or fill our inquiry form.
The B. Pharma programme from various universities and colleges across India focuses on to train students with high-level industry standards so that students can serve as health advisors in the community as a whole. The programme in all the colleges offers world-recognized education to build foundational and professional skills with hands-on rotational assignments, projects, and intensive leadership skills training. During this programme, students will also learn about the process of designing, developing and formulating drugs.
Moreover, students gain knowledge about how diseases affect normal human biology and which medications are effective in preventing or treating those diseases. The programme provides a balanced practical and theory environment to students’ to learn and practice what they have learned. The constantly evolving curriculum equips the students with the latest pharmaceutical, biomedical, social and clinical science, and the practical skills to advance tomorrow’s patient care.
B.Pharma: 4 Years | Semesters: 8
D.Pharma: 2 Years | Semester: 4
Highlights of B.Pharma and D.Pharma:
- The B. Pharma and D.pharma programme at the Brainerrs Academy is recognized and government approved.
- Students develop and adopt strategies to apply foundational sciences like pharmaceutical, administrative, social, and clinical to identify therapeutic problems.
- Emphasis on independent thinking, creativity, intellectual thinking, and innovation.
- The super-speciality hospital in the campus encourages a highly disciplined and motivated environment with an extensive focus on practical based learning of the scholars.
- Regular celebration of academic events like Pharmacy week and World Pharmacist day.
- Regular Industrial and National Lab visit for both students and faculty to update their existing knowledge.
- The library is well-equipped with textbooks, reference books, periodicals and national and international journals. The students can freely access to these books, references and e-journals.
- The programmes combine the entire pharmaceutical continuum including growth, discovery, rendition, and regulation to patient care.
- Students are offered an opportunity to be a part of a vivacious learning environment in one of the world’s most varied health sciences communities.
- Guest lectures by eminent personalities from the healthcare fraternity as well as seminars are organised every month.